CryptoCard KT-1 Token Authentication and Resynchronization Demonstration Page
- This page demonstrates authentication of CryptoCard KT-1 tokens from PHP. Under the hood,
a compiled C program that interacts with CryptoCard's AuthEngine SDK is used.
- This page will only authenticate KT-1 tokens programmed with the token options described in the
compiled C program.
- Enter either:
- The token key, OTP, challenge, and optionally OTP window size (defaults to 3), OR
- The token key, OTP, resynchronization string, and optionally OTP window size (defaults to 3).
- Press the Authenticate button.
- Messages describing the success or failure of the authentication will be provided.
- If the authentication is successful, successive clicks of the Authenticate button
will authenticate successive OTPs.
- The OTP window is manipulated automatically. (If some OTP values are skipped, the
challenge will be updated automatically to reflect the successful OTP. This
is the same way tokens would be authenticated in practice.)
- The PHP source code for this page is available
web page is maintained by David T. Ashley.
time on this server (at the time the page was served)
is $today = date("g:i:s a \o\\n F j, Y."); echo $today; ?>